Conference Registration Fees
AT LEAST ONE NET REGISTRATION FEE PER EACH ACCEPTED REGULAR PAPER IS REQUIRED.
An accepted paper should be presented at TELFOR conference by author/coauthor. Paper could be alternatively distance presented (by Internet, without personal presence of the presenter at the conference). Such a case should be notified before November 5 (email@example.com).
Additionally to the regular registration fee a special tax for distance presented paper should be paid before November 10.
|In advance, regular fee||Euro 225|
|At Conference, regular fee||Euro 265|
|In advance, IEEE members (IEEE membership proof required)||Euro 175|
|At Conference, IEEE members (IEEE membership proof required)||Euro 205|
|In advance, PhD students (documents required)||Euro 125|
|At Conference, PhD students (documents required)||Euro 145|
|In advance, undergraduate and graduate students (documents required)||Euro 100|
|At Conference, undergraduate and graduate students (documents required)||Euro 115|
|Students in Students section||No fee|
|There is a special registration fee discount for the Technical Program Committee and the Scientific Committee members||25%|
|Special tax for distance presentation of a paper||Euro 100|
(Printed program, CD proceedings of accepted papers, user attachments, welcome banquet, refreshments, luncheons, conference services, TELFOR wireless Internet and IEEE taxes are included)
INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATIONS – VERY IMPORTANT
- Please be careful to include in the bank payment form the name of the author/coauthor who is the holder of the registration fee and ID number of the paper.
- TELFOR ORGANIZERS SHOULD RECEIVE FULL LISTED NET FEES.
- AUTHOR/CO-AUTHOR SHOULD COVER HIMSELF ALL BANK AND/OR POST EXPENSES;
- In advance fees should reach TELFOR organizers bank account before November 10.
- IEEE membership proof is the valid IEEE card or on line access to My IEEE data base, at the time of the Conference registration.
- Student status should be proven by valid student Index or any other formal student document, at the time of the Conference registration.
- If an invoice is necessary, send an email with all necessary data to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All certificates required by authors, co-authors or visitors could be obtained ONLY DURING the Conference.
- TELFOR VISITORS (without papers) DO NOT PAY REGISTRATION FEES.
TELFOR BANK DETAILS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENTS IN EUROS
|Bank`s name:||Banca Intesa a.d. Beograd|
|Address||Milentija Popovica 7b, Belgrade 11070, Serbia|
|Beneficiary:||Drustvo za telekomunikacije (for TELFOR)|
|Beneficiary`s address:||Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 73, PF 3554, 11120 Belgrade, Serbia|
|Beneficiary`s phone:||+381 11 3248464|
|Beneficiary`s account – IBAN||RS35160005080000790663|