Telecommunications Forum TELFOR is organized as an INTERNATIONAL annual meeting of those professionals working in the broad fields of Telecommunications and Information Technologies. The participants are mostly telecommunications engineers, but also the economists, jurists, managers, governmental officials, students, researchers, operators, service providers and others. In this way TELFOR is the forum in which all relevant aspects of Telecommunications and IT are discussed: subjects of technical nature, development policy, regulatory and economics matters, education, equipment production, services and operation of systems.
The work of Telecommunications forum TELFOR is organized through:
- Plenary sessions with invited papers or lectures,
- Authors’ sessions from the defined program fields,
- Undergraduate and master students’ sessions,
- Special technical and development presentations of the leading international and domestic telecommunications companies and societies,
- New books presentations,
- Seminars for experienced experts.
- Tutorials for young engineers and students,
- Exhibition of the communications hardware, software, equipment, systems and services,
- Commercial presentations of the companies and their products,
- Thematic debates, panel discussions and round tables on current issues,
- Social meetings, etc.
Different levels and characters of presentations are accepted: presentation of research and scientific results, new ideas, valuable conclusions from experience, state of the art and instructive survey communications. The survey presentations, as well as tutorials and seminars, may be offered by participants or participating companies for acceptance, or can be invited by the Program Committee. The detailed list of technical topics is given within the TELFOR calls for papers. Papers with favourable reviews of the reviewers will be accepted and published in the CD Proceedings. TELFOR follows the IEEE policy regarded plagiarism, please see ieee.org/content/ieee-org/en/publications/rights/plagiarism/index.html.
An accepted paper has to be presented in authors or student sections by its author or the co-author. Accepted paper that is not presented in the relevant TELFOR Section cannot be referenced as the paper published at the TELFOR. Upon closing of the Forum accepted and presented papers will be submitted for possible publication in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library (ieeexplore.ieee.org). TELFOR follows the IEEE "No Show" policy. The "no show" papers will not be published by IEEE on IEEE Xplore®. Organization Committee may make exceptions to this policy if there is evidence that the “no show” occurred because of unanticipated events beyond the control of the authors.
Authors / co-authors of the accepted regular papers should pay registration fees. AT LEAST ONE REGISTRATION FEE PER EACH ACCEPTED REGULAR PAPER IS REQUIRED.
Single visitor`s admittance and their participation in either the authors' sections or in special presentations are free of charge. The activities of the companies, special tutorials and seminars are to be paid separately.
The significance and influence of the Telecommunications Forum TELFOR among telecommunications’ professionals in Serbia and region is growing each year. TELFOR regularly has a high number of participants, both individuals and companies. Several previous TELFORs were attended by around 2000 registered individual participants from all telecommunications’ segments. Typically, between 300 and 500 thoroughly reviewed scientific and expert papers with 700-900 authors/co-authors were presented every year and published in the TELFOR CD Proceedings, in English or Serbian languages. Several dozens of participating companies were in some way involved in the last fifteen years, among which there were the greatest international telecommunications companies like Agilent, Alcatel, Cisco, Ericsson, HP, Huawey, IBM, Intracom, Juniper, Microsoft, Motorola, Rohde & Schwarz, Siemens, etc., together with their local partners, as well as around 50 other domestic and international supporting organizations.
Chairman of the Steering Committee
Prof. Dr Aleksandar Nešković
Policy, Regulatory Aspects and Services of Telecommunications & IT
- Importance of telecommunications in economy and society,
- Status of domestic and international telecommunications,
- Trends of future telecommunications development,
- Deregulation, liberalization and reorganization,
- Models of telecommunications reforms,
- Privatization within telecommunications sector,
- Services, marketing and management,
- Development policy and financing possibilities.
Techniques in Telecommunications & IT
- Telecommunications Networks,
- Transmission Systems,
- Protocols and Signalization,
- Computer Communications,
- Radio Communications,
- Mobile Communications,
- Satellite Communications,
- Optical Communications,
- Picture and Tone Broadcasting,
- Cable and Satellite Television,
- Data Transmission,
- Internet & Global Networks,
- Information Technology,
- Multimedia Technology,
- Telecommunications Equipment,
- Radio & Microwave Engineering,
- Applied Electromagnetics & Electronics,
- Antennas & Propagation,
- Signal Processing;
- Circuits and Systems,
- Video and Audio Engineering,
- Communications Software,
- Telecommunications services,
- Power Supply in Communications,
- Measurements in Communications.
The above listed topics do not exclude a submission and presentation of papers from other specific fields of telecommunications and IT, i.e. fields close to or related to telecommunications and IT.
TELFOR, ETF, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 73, 11120 Belgrade, Serbia
T +381(0)64 1404461
F +381(0)11 3248681
Prof. dr Aleksandar Nešković,
T +381 (0) 64 1115983
- Gordan Ružić, TS, Belgrade, Serbia
- Mirko Kirović, RC ETF, Belgrade, Serbia
- Đorđe Sarač, ETF, Belgrade, Serbia
Press & Media
- Zorica Panić, TS, Belgrade, Serbia
- Danka Despotović, ETF, Belgrade, Serbia
The TELFOR Journal is an open access international scientific journal publishing:
- improved and extended versions of the selected best papers initially reported at the annual TELFOR Conference,
- papers invited by the Editorial Board,
- papers submitted by authors themselves.
All papers are subject to reviewing and plagiarism check.
The TELFOR Journal is published in the English language, with both electronic and printed versions.