- Policy, Regulatory Aspects and Services in Communications (PRS)
- Telecommunications Networks (TN)
- Radio Communications (RC)
- Mobile and Wireless Networks (MWN)
- Communications Systems (CS)
- Signal Processing (SP)
- Applied Electronics (AEL)
- Applied Electromagnetics (AEM)
- Multimedia (MM)
- Optical Communications (OC)
- Software Tools and Applications (STA)
- Student Section (ST)
Call for papers
|Deadline for the full paper submission||September 8, 2023|
|Notification of the paper acceptance||October 13, 2023|
|Telfor Program announcement||November 13, 2023|
|Telfor 2023, Belgrade, Serbia||November 21-22, 2023|
|OPENING CEREMONY||November 21, 2023, 10:30h|
Awards and recognitions
“ĐORĐE PAUNOVIĆ” Award for the Best Paper
In memory and to pay the respect to Prof. Dr Đorđe Paunović, the first and long-standing Chairman of the TELFOR Steering Committee, TELFOR Steering and Program Committees established THE “ĐORĐE PAUNOVIĆ” AWARD FOR THE BEST TELFOR PAPER.
„Đorđe Paunović“ Award will be granted by TELFOR Program Committee, based on proposals obtained from reviewers, sessions chairmen and members of Program Committee. The Award can be granted only to an accepted paper, presented in the relevant TELFOR Section. The Award will be announced at TELFOR Internet page and delivered during a formal ceremony.
“Blažo Mirčevski” award for the best paper of a young first author
Family Mirčevski proposed and TELFOR Steering and Program Committees accepted and established the “Blažo Mirčevski” award for the best paper of a young TELFOR author, in memory and respect for technical and scientific work of Blažo Mirčevski, dipl. eng. EE.
“Blažo Mirčevski” Award will be granted by a Jury composed of family Mirčevski representatives and representatives appointed by TELFOR Program Committee. Award candidates can be nominated by reviewers, sessions chairmen, Program and Jury members. The award could be granted to a candidate having less than 30 years, provided that she/he was the first author of an accepted paper and that he personally presented the paper in the relevant TELFOR Section. The Award will be announced at TELFOR Internet page and delivered during a formal ceremony.
Student awards “Ilija Stojanović”
YETTEL Foundation will donate awards for the best students’ papers, presented in the Student Section at TELFOR 2023.
AT LEAST ONE NET REGISTRATION FEE PER EACH ACCEPTED REGULAR PAPER IS REQUIRED.
An accepted paper should be presented at TELFOR conference by author/coauthor. Paper could be alternatively distance presented (by Internet, without personal presence of the presenter at the conference). Such a case should be notified before November 5 (email@example.com).
Additionally to the regular registration fee a special tax for distance presented paper should be paid before November 10.
|In advance, regular fee||Euro 270|
|At Conference, regular fee||Euro 320|
|In advance, IEEE members (IEEE membership proof required)||Euro 210|
|At Conference, IEEE members (IEEE membership proof required)||Euro 250|
|In advance, PhD students (documents required)||Euro 150|
|At Conference, PhD students (documents required)||Euro 175|
|In advance, undergraduate and graduate students (documents required)||Euro 120|
|At Conference, undergraduate and graduate students (documents required)||Euro 140|
|Students in Students section||No fee|
|There is a special registration fee discount for the Technical Program Committee and the Scientific Committee members||25%|
|Special tax for distance presentation of a paper||Euro 100|
(Printed program, CD proceedings of accepted papers, user attachments, welcome banquet, refreshments, luncheons, conference services, TELFOR wireless Internet and IEEE taxes are included)
Instructions and informations
- Please be careful to include in the bank payment form the name of the author/coauthor who is the holder of the registration fee and ID number of the paper.
- TELFOR ORGANIZERS SHOULD RECEIVE FULL LISTED NET FEES.
- AUTHOR/CO-AUTHOR SHOULD COVER HIMSELF ALL BANK AND/OR POST EXPENSES;
- In advance fees should reach TELFOR organizers bank account before November 11th.
- IEEE membership proof is the valid IEEE card or on line access to My IEEE data base, at the time of the Conference registration.
- Student status should be proven by valid student Index or any other formal student document, at the time of the Conference registration.
- If an invoice is necessary, send an email with all necessary data to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All certificates required by authors, co-authors or visitors could be obtained ONLY DURING the Conference.
- TELFOR VISITORS (without papers) DO NOT PAY REGISTRATION FEES.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENTS IN EUROS
Payment is possible by bank card. For that option, please, log into the https://registration.telfor.rs online system and follow the “Registration fee” on the left-side menu (main menu).
TELFOR BANK DETAILS
|Bank`s name:||Banca Intesa a.d. Beograd|
|Address||Milentija Popovica 7b, Belgrade 11070, Serbia|
|Beneficiary:||Drustvo za telekomunikacije (for TELFOR)|
|Beneficiary`s address:||Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 73, PF 3554, 11120 Belgrade, Serbia|
|Beneficiary`s phone:||+381 11 3248464|
|Beneficiary`s account – IBAN||RS35160005080000790663|
The length of a paper is limited to four A4 pages for regular and student papers and eight A4 pages for invited papers.
The paper should be sent in Adobe PDF format using TELFOR online submission system.
The paper should be prepared using MS Word or LaTex, using double-column A4 standard IEEE conference template.
For more info, including the right form of the copyright notice that has to be added to the bottom of the first page of the paper, see full instructions for authors.
Registration and paper submission
- An accepted paper should be presented by its author or co-author. Should it be presented by any other person it won’t be considered as a part of the Forum’s program.
- Scientific and technical presentations should be presented by invited author or by the company’s representative.
- For presenting a regular or student paper, for questions, answers and discussions, a maximum of 15-20 minutes is provided in total. Authors should prepare (and rehearse !) the presentation in accordance with the time given. Should the presentation last longer than the allowed time slot, the chairman will stop the presentation at his discretion.
- For invited papers and invited presentations, special sessions and presentations in technical and commercial sections, duration of time slots will be determined in agreement with the organizers.
- Authors should prepare paper/presentation summary in the form of short thesis, pictures, formulas and diagrams in the form of a Windows Power Point 2007 file (or compatible), to be used for projection using the computer and video beam.
- Copy of the presentation should be handed to technical personnel on a suitable medium (CD or Flash memory), prior to beginning of the session.
- Organizers will provide the technical equipment necessary for performing the presentation, however the presenters are free to use their own lap tops while presenting.
- Authors should adjust their presentations for visibility. Letters, figures, tables and formulas should be visible from at least 10m distance, bearing in mind that the projected surface is approximately 2*1,5 m. Text and Number size should be at least 24-28 points. One slide should not contain more than a few text lines, one photo or 1-2 formulas. Tables should not be larger then 6x5 rows/columns etc…
- While presenting, it is an advice for the presenters to leave out any complicated explanations, formulas and to avoid complex technical details. All presentations and papers will be made public, through the conference CD and published on the web site of TELFOR conference. Therefore, the oral part of the presentation should focus on basic ideas, concepts, solutions and results, in accordance with the time slots given.
- Author should come to the presentation hall at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the session and is obliged to register with technical secretary and chairman.